The annual WV Wine & Arts Festival has become the area’s unofficial kickoff to the summer season! This year’s festival will not disappoint. Enjoy live music, food, microbrews and West Virginia wine under the trees at the historic Boydville Estate in Martinsburg, West Virginia.
Dates and Times:
Saturday, May 25, 11am | 7pm
Sunday, May 26 | 1pm – 6pm
Admission includes commemorative glass and free wine sampling, live music, cooking demos and much more.
- $20 for adults 21 and over
- $15 for adults 21 and over with a military ID
- $10 for youths ages 10-20
- Children 12 and under are free!
- 12:30-1:30: The Acoustic Blues Revue
- 1:45-2:45: Christian Lopez and Joe Taxi
- 3:00-4:00: Paul Pfau
- 4:15-5:15: The CassieRaye Band
- 5:30-6:30: Luke Johnson Band
- 1:00-2:00: The Gypsy Ramblers
- 2:15-3:15: Don O’s Pioneer Landfill
- 3:30-4:30: TarabRaqs
- 4:45-5:45: The Flashbacks
Click here for detailed descriptions of the musical acts.
Vintners and Food Vendors
The Wine and Arts Festival is presented by the Arts Centre, with the support of:
- WV Division of Culture and History
- Center for Orthopedic Excellence
- Earthvibe Productions & Events
- City National Bank
- Talk Radio WRNR
For more information, Contact us now